Prof. Dr. Fco. Javier Beut
Specialty: Plastic Surgery Italy
Sub-specialty: Oculoplasty & Rhinoplasty
Medicine Studies: French School of Barecelona, Central University of Barcelona.
Specialty Studies: Department of Plastic Reconstructive Surgery and Hand, Chairman Prof. Morelli, Italy .from 1987 to 1992.
- University BRNO, Prof Barinka 1989.
- University of Dallas South Western on the part of Prof. Steve Byrd, Vice-Chairman. 1.993- 1995.
- University of New York and Manhattan Ear Throat Hospital on the part of Prof. Glenn Jelks . 1.993 – 2.007+ collaboration.
Experience & Credentials:
- During his studies at the University of Barcelona, he worked as an
- assistant to a maxillofacial surgery team.
- Trained as a plastic surgeon in Italy at Legnano Hospital, University of Milan under the tutoring Prf. Morelli, Ezio.
- His current specialties are Oculoplastic Surgery – Beut & Jelks Symposium in 2010. Rhinoplasty Surgery.
- Part of the scientific committee of Q-med since 2006 having developed different techniques and surgical therapy, 3D videos for educational workshops.
- Helped support the Third World since 1989, being the current president and founder of the foundation Cirujanos Plastikos Mundi.
- Visiting Professor Stanford University.
- Founder AMREF Spain office (African Medical Research Educational Foundation).
- Founder and President of Cirujanos Plastikos.
- Spanish, English, French and Italian.